Book 1 of the Juice Chef series
Gary Dowse, the Master Juice Chef, teaches you all the benefits of drinking fresh, natural juice for your health and healing. He also shows you how to make delicious tasting juice recipes using a cold press juice machine.
Cold pressed juice is simply the best way to drink natural, living, raw juice and still absorb all the healing benefits of plant-made nutrients.
Did you know that one cup of cold pressed juice provides hundreds, maybe even thousands of phytochemicals, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and soluble fibres, many of which haven’t even been identified by science yet?
These natural juices are easy on your digestive system, they can reduce acidity and toxicity in the body and best of all they taste good.
- Cold Pressed Juice – why is it so good for you?
- Juicing vs Blending – is there a difference?
- How to Juice – preparation of fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs and spices for juicing
- Toxicity and Deficiency – how can you use juice to balance these scales?
- 3-day Juice Cleanse Program – hints, tips and signs you need to cleanse
- The 7 principles of health – what are they and how can you live your life by them?
- Top 5 Juicing Tips – juicing has never been easier!
✓ 52 full colour Juice Recipes
✓ Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
✓ Nut Mylks
✓ Juices to help you Detox
✓ Immunity Boosters
✓ Juices to help you Heal
✓ And, juices for Energy!