The CSIRO Low-carb Diet is based on strong scientific research that has successfully helped Australians lose weight and improve their overall health.
Building on the success of the first book, this new volume will make implementing the diet at home easier than ever. It includes:
- An update on the latest science
- 80 NEW recipes with a focus on meals that are quick and easy to prepare
- All daily allowances for recipes calculated and explained
- Daily plans and meal builders to help you seamlessly incorporate this way of eating into your everyday life
- 15 new exercises that complement those in the first book to add variety to your exercise routine, and further improve your fitness, strength and general health
Accessible, affordable and achievable, this is a fully researched approach to better eating and improved health from Australia's peak science organisation.
About the CSIRO
The CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, has been dedicated to the practical application of knowledge and science for society and industry since 1928. Today the CSIRO ranks in the top one per cent of world scientific institutions in twelve out of twenty-two research fields. CSIRO Health and Biosecurity conducts research into human health, including disease prevention, diagnosis and innovative treatment.
Professor Grant Brinkworth is a principal research scientist in Clinical Nutrition and Exercise at CSIRO Health and Biosecurity. He has a PhD and expertise in diet, nutrition and exercise science.
Pennie Taylor is the senior research dietitian at CSIRO Health and Biosecurity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.