Through a collaborative sourcing initiative in Guatemala, doTERRA retrieves high quality Cardamom seeds which are distilled into Cardamom essential oil that can assist with gastrointestinal and respiratory health when ingested.*
- Use internally as part of a daily health regimen to support healthy gastrointestinal function.*
- Add to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance food flavor.
- Diffuse or inhale for a sense of openness.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
This oil is Kosher certified.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- May help maintain overall gastrointestinal health when taken internally*
- Internal use may soothe the digestive system*
- Consume to promote clear breathing and respiratory health*
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking
Spicy, fruity, warm, balsamic
α-Terpinyl acetate, linalyl acetate, 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.