Coriander essential oil is derived from the seeds of the Cilantro plant. Its aroma is similarly fresh and herbaceous, but has distinctly unique benefits. The soothing scent of Coriander essential oil helps create a relaxing atmosphere, and in addition to diffusion can be applied to the skin for topical cleansing properties and used in cooking for a bright flavor.
Why should I add Coriander oil to my collection? Coriander essential oil is similar in chemical composition to Lavender oil, containing high amounts of linalool. This linalool content makes Coriander essential oil one of the best essential oils for the skin because it helps the skin maintain a clean-looking, clear complexion. This is a very unique characteristic for spice essential oils, and Coriander essential oil’s bright, almost citrus-like scent makes it a wonderful alternative in skincare for those who prefer earthier aromas to florals. Like Lavender oil, Coriander essential oil also offers a particularly soothing aroma.
- Add one drop of Coriander essential oil to a facial cleanser to promote clean-looking skin.
- Apply two drops of Coriander oil to the back of neck or bottoms of feet after an event-filled day.
- Apply a few drops of Coriander oil to the legs for a soothing aroma during a massage after a short workout.
- Use two to three drops of Coriander oil under the arms before applying deodorant for a clean, bright scent.
- Combine three to four drops of Coriander oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub into skin for a relaxing aroma during a soothing massage.
- Add one drop of Coriander oil to curry recipes for an extra boost of flavor.
- Diffuse two drops each Coriander oil and Peppermint oil for a stimulating aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*For a complete list of approved claims and benefits, see the Approved Claims List.
Green, floral, herbaceous
Linalool, α-pinene, γ-terpinene, camphor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.