White grapefruit, though different in color and slightly more tart, shares many of the same benefits of your favorite pink grapefruit.
White Grapefruit’s name comes from the color of its white peel but shares similar chemistry and characteristics of other grapefruit varieties. Not quite as sweet as its pink grapefruit cousin, the aroma of White Grapefruit still evokes a fruity, citrusy tone. High in Limonene, the oil is cold pressed from the fresh peel. This oil shines at creating
a fresh, sweet environment. Ideal as a joy-enhancing air freshener, the scent of White Grapefruit is clarifying, cheering and uplifting. White Grapefruit is high in limonene, which makes it great for skin and dental cleansing. It may also help support gastrointenstinal health and metabolism when taken internally.
- Aroma refreshes the senses and creates an uplifting environment
- May help in the digestive process when taken internally
- Known for its skin and dental cleansing properties
- May help support gastrointestinal health and metabolism when taken internally
- Diffuse throughout your home to create a light and refreshing atmosphere.
- Add one drop to facial cleansers, shampoos, or toothpastes for added cleansing properties.
- Place one to two drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds to refresh the senses.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.