Kitchen Silicone Reusable Food Bag Bundle
GSO Silicone Food Storage Bags:
Reusable silicone food bags are perfect for packing work or school lunches and snacks, keeping your fruits and vegetables cool in the fridge, bringing to family picnics, movies, bbq’s, meal prep, juicing ingredients and easy food storage.
Features and Benefits of Silicone Food Bags:
- They are made from 100% Food grade reusable silicone
- A healthier alternative for single use plastic bags
- Easy Zip Closure
- Transparent making it easier to see your ingredients
- Non toxic
- Soft, versatile, Durable and eco friendly
- Dishwasher, freezer, microwave and boiling water safe
- Airtight seal keeping your foods fresher for longer
- Colour coded seals for classifying your foods.
- Wash before use
- Do not turn the bag inside out or expose to sharp objects
Kitchen Silicone Reusable Food Bag Bundle Includes
- 2 x Small – 20cm x 10.5cm = 500ml
- 4 x Medium – 20cm x 17.5cm = 1L
- 1 x Large – 24cm x 21cm = 1.5L
- 1 x Large – 25cm x 23cm = 2.5L
- 1 x XX Large – 27cm x 31cm = 3L
Organise your fridge and keep your fruits and veggies fresher for longer with these eco friendly silicone bags.
What about BPA – Free plastic?
Facts are plastics are petroleum-based products. Manufacturers add chemicals (like BPA materials) to create various end products. All manufacturers are not openly admitting what chemicals they add and in what percentage. This makes it hard to test for chemicals unless you know which chemical or mineral you are looking for.
Consumers now demand BPA-free plastics. In some states of the USA and Europe there are regulations in place requiring plastics be BPA-free. One chemical which scientists find is more toxic than BPA, is labelled BPS. So with a wide range of plastics which have a lower cost take note and use either Glass or Silicon which we will explain below.
Silicon containers do not contain the Estrogen and harsh chemicals, silicon is the best choice currently available. Silicon is indisputably safer for human health than plastic, which is a petroleum-based material commonly containing estrogen-mimicking chemicals like bisphenol-A (BPA). Furthermore, when it comes to the environment, silicon is more durable and environmentally friendly than plastic. Silicon is much longer lasting than plastic and endures extreme fluctuations in temperatures – from very cold to oven hot – without melting, cracking or otherwise degrading.
Silicon resists oxidative deterioration (normal aging) for decades on end. Silicon (unlike plastic) is converted back into inorganic amorphous silica, carbon dioxide and water vapour. Still curious about the benefits of silicon as compared to plastics? Silicon is also odour and stain resistant. It’s hygienic and hypoallergenic with no open pores to harbor bacteria making it great for food containers and lunch ware. It does not fade or scratch.