When used as a kitchen spice, the hot, earthy nature of Ginger oil adds flavor to a variety of dishes, and can help to support healthy digestion.*
Sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. Ginger is a featured ingredient in many Asian dishes. When used as a kitchen spice, Ginger has a unique flavor that is zesty and sweet. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in confections like gingerbread and ginger snaps. Internal use of Ginger is best known as a digestive aid and for helping to ease occasional indigestion.* Ginger essential oil also can be applied topically or inhaled for a soothing aroma.
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of Ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Internal use may help support healthy digestion*
- Known as an internal use digestive aid to help ease occasional indigestion*
- Soothing and calming aroma
Steam distillation and SFE CO2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.