Ellie Bullen's hugely popular blog Elsa's Wholesome Life is a veritable explosion of colour, sunshine, coastal living and delicious plant-based recipes. Her first cookbook features more than 100 of her go-to dishes, from nutritious granolas and powerhouse smoothies to flavour-packed salads and soups, hearty curries and burgers, and drop-dead delicious sweets.
A qualified dietitian and nutritionist, Ellie explains everything you need to know about adopting a plant-based diet, including how to:
- get enough iron, vitamin B12 and calcium
- achieve the right balance of carbs, proteins and good fats
- shop smarter and get more organised in the kitchen
- enjoy a lifestyle that is better for you and the environment
About the Author
Ellie Bullen is a qualified dietitian and nutritionist with a passion for plant-based eating. She is the creator of the hugely popular food and lifestyle blog Elsa's Wholesome Life. Originally from Lennox Head in northern New South Wales, Ellie now divides her time between Australia and Bali, Indonesia.
- Publisher : Plum (25 July 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
ISBN-13 : 978-1925481433
- Dimensions : 19.05 x 3.3 x 22.86 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.